Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 11:07 AM
    Ex had sex with the first guy other than me
    We met when she was 15, I was 16. Took the v cards, and stayed together until 3 months ago. I am now 20 and she is 19. Basically 3 months ago she broke up because she said she wants to have fun and be single. 2 weeks later she wanted me back, I said you can't break up with me and get back as you please, so no. for the next 3 months it was basically a contest of who cares less, and we had sex twice within the time frame. 2 weeks ago she had a new boyfriend, and yesterday told me she slept with him. I feel betrayed, hurt, angst, and misery. I told her we could never be again, and she ruined our bond (only having sex with one another) its so painful because it was my first, and only, and it lasted for 4 years. My friends say its unrealistic to think you two were only going to sleep with each other forever, cause were both very attractive people. She was hurt by what I said and asks me to hang out, but I want no part of it, I feel like there's nothing special about us anymore.

Thoughts, concerns, advice
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 11:17 AM

She has moved on, you should do the same. Have no contact and leave it at that.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 11:39 AM

You heal from the break up by having nothing more to do with her.

If she has a new boyfriend you should understand that it's really over.

What she does now is her business-hard as that may seem at the moment.

Go no contact and start rebuilding your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 04:22 PM

You are right, the special thrill is over with.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 04:37 PM

You two aren't together anymore, she can date and sleep with anyone she wants. If you didn't want her back did you honestly think she'd never have sex with anyone else, just sit around for the rest of her life waiting for you?

She wanted you back, you said no. She moved on. You have no right to be upset about that. You made the call, she decided to live her life. I suggest you live yours.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:24 PM

Your getting sucked in to a contest you can't win my friend , accept it's over and get on with your own life like she's doing.
    Playing silly games with each others feelings is childish and there are never any winners in the long run.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 05:32 PM

Why are you talking and sharing sleeping notes with each other, that is sort of sick. You are ex's, I hope you don't bring video.

You don't check on them, you don't be their friend on Facebook, you don't text, you don't talk and you don't PM or email. You move on and let her move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex had sex with another guy [ 10 Answers ]

Well my ex girlfriend had sex with her best friend in the showers. I don't know how I should react because we had a agreement she wouldn't do anything with guys. And she ed her friend in the shower. I feel so used and betrayed. My whole world is coming down and I haven't really found anything else...

I like this guy but why did he ask me for just sex [ 18 Answers ]

I met someone at a club and he ask me for sex I txt him and said I was not that kinna of girl and that I would like to date but he said he didn't want to be tied down cause he came out of a 4 yr relationship 5 months ago. I asked him via txt if he wanted me he told me he wanted me and the next day...

I want sex more than my guy. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 27 and my boyfriend is 33. We've been together for about 4 months and at first it wasn't this bad. If it is happening this early on in the relationship I think this may be a major issue. I want sex most of the time and for the first time in my life my guy doesn't want it as much as I do. I...

View more questions Search