Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsc1974 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Movie from the 80's, lead character's name was Red
    I saw this movie in the 80's or early 90's, about a female investigative journalist called 'Red'. She was an award winning writer with a young daughter and ex husband, she had turned into an alcoholic. Her daughter was kidnapped because of a story she'd written and she turned herself around to find her daughter. Anyone know the name of the film?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 07:26 AM

Bump in the Night
    jsc1974 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Brilliant! Thanks so much :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 08:26 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film from the 80's, lead character name red? [ 0 Answers ]

Saw the film in the 80's, lead character is a female investigative journalist called red. She is an award winning writer with a young daughter and ex husband and has turned into an alcoholic. Her daughter is kidnapped and she straightens herself out to find her. I believe it's a true story but...

Kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one [ 4 Answers ]

It's a kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one I was young and don't remember much about it but there was three and the paly the guitars and stuff but it was a kid show if anyone could tell me I would be so happy I've wanted to no since I stopped...

Movie in the 80's or MAYBE 90's - end of the world - red skys - living in the mall [ 4 Answers ]

This is not dawn of the dead, I don't remember any zombies. It was a movie in the 80's most likely, maybe the 90's. I remember a girl walking around the deserted town with few people. I remember the sky being pink or red. They found a mall and decided to stay there. They were having fun until a...

Need help with 80's children's movie with little red car [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find name of film all I know is, its about a liitle boy who finds a present in his room and opens it to find a little red car, the car takes him to a cartoon world and he meets two wizards whoes daughters have been trapped by monsters he saves the wizards daughters and travels back...

View more questions Search