Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2011, 11:39 PM
    Health and fitness
    I want to lose some pounds, I'm not fat but I'm average and I am in the range where I am supposed to be, but I still want to lose some weight. How can I lose weight without going on a diet.
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2011, 11:06 PM
    Do something different in your daily routine. If you go to the gym add a workout or push yourself by another notch. Add exercise in your work. Add an activity that will burn calories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

%u2022 Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement • Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. • Revolving Fitness purchased $500,000 in fitness equipment on account that it plans to resell. • Paid $11,500 for the production of a new catalog of...

Fitness Ball! [ 4 Answers ]

So I just bought the fitness ball and watched the movie and I just started doing the workouts.. Do you really think it will help tone up? And if so what are some other good workouts I can do to tone up? Thanks!:D

Health fitness ! [ 5 Answers ]

I've tried doing all sort of exercises in reducing my tummy, but there is no good result in doing so. Finally, I'm in need of your help with full hope.

View more questions Search