Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royeyrich Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2011, 09:41 PM
    SyFy show Chilling-13
    SyFy show "Chilling 13" which aired this past week on Cox San Diego channel 63. It was a review and commentary on scary movies! I only saw the ending! Does any one know where I can find a listing of all the shows reviewed or highlighted within this show?

Check out some similar questions!

Old Syfy Show? Or Not? [ 1 Answers ]

There Was A Show That I Watched When I Was Younger, It Was About This Guy Were He Told Storys's And At The End He'd Tell You With Ones Were True Or False ? I Need The Name?

I'm trying to find a SyFy movie about the Niebelungenlied or Volsungasaga. [ 0 Answers ]

A student told me he saw a SyFy movie made about Brunhilde the Valkyrie and Siegfried the Norse hero. The same student said SyFy had a movie about Grendel, the monster from Beowulf. Anyone know anything about these?

Why did Syfy put both Stargate Universe AND Caprica on Tuesday nights? [ 1 Answers ]

Stargate Universe and Caprica are my two favorite shows. Stargate has ALLWAYS showed new episodes on Fridays. When Caprica came on, it was on Fridays. Why did Syfy do this? Now I can't watch them, because I have school the next day, and I DON'T have a DVR. Sure I can watch it on Syfy rewire, but...

There was a TV detective show the man had deep creases in his face,what was this show [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 90's or late 80's there was a detective show , the star was a man with deep creases in his face that went from his eyes down to the corners of his mouth. What was this show?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.