Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SL_94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Sending a message through Youtube to ex-friend and need someone's help in doing so..
    Hi, I want to do this act because I know I was wrong and I need somebody's help in doing so..

This is what I want to do: I failed by not being fortunate enough or appreciative enough of my friend and I think this will be the only way to get him back as us being best buds again... and sincerely apologize to him for my screw ups.

I want to send out a message to him, but through YouTube instead of through an email or
    Person-to-person or IM chat or MSN or through phone ('cause by phone and person-to-person, I'd start to get emotional and not intentionally cry -.-).
    The thing is I'm not exactly sure how to put it together along with the song.. :/ If someone could be kind enough to walk me through the process by email with me, that'd just be the greatest!
    Yeah, so I've got the wording pretty much done, I just need someone's help in bringing the pieces together..

Thank you much!!

Check out some similar questions!

Can I find someone's channel on YouTube if I know his/her gmail address? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I find my friends' channel on you tube if I only know their gmail addresses?

Pop3 sending message [ 1 Answers ]

I need to send a e-mail but I don't have the pop3

YouTube java script message? [ 1 Answers ]

This is the message I get with certain videos that I try to view, I have all java Scripts turned on, and I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash player, but still seem to have this Problem : (Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.