Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the_lowguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 04:39 PM
    If I went to renew my alta license.and had warrant wood the warrant show up??
    So would the warrant show up on the screeen of the drivers license office??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 07:01 PM

I will assume, that "wood" is would show up.
    And warrant is warrant
    And license is license

But for the life of me, I don't know what type of license is a
    Alta license. ( I know it is not attorney)

But I will assume since you said drivers license it is for some country I don't know ( ALTA)
    So I can't tell you how they do it there.
    But it may show up yes, and at the least, since you have to prove and provide your address, they will know where to find you ( at least in most places in the US)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get a Marrige License but I have a warrant do you think it will show up [ 1 Answers ]

Will a warrant show up when I apply for a Marrige License

What do marshalls need to show for an arrest warrant [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend got arrested for a federal warrant he didn't know he had.. he was already handling a state case.. what can we do if it went from state to federal charge and what is needed? Being federal do they need to show proff of arrest?

Will a warrant for probation violation show up when I go to court for fleeing charge [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested for fleeing and posted bond.I go to court this week.I didn't tell my probation officer about new charges.I haven't reported in 2 months though and I'm not sure if a warrant has been issued for me for violation of non report.. if a warrant was issued will it show up when I go to court...

Acquiring a drivers license with a out of state warrant [ 2 Answers ]

I was on probation in TN for dui 2nd and my drivers license was suspended for two years. I moved back to FL without consent. I know I will have a warrant in TN, my question is: after those two years are up will I be able to get a FL license?

View more questions Search