Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsc1974 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Film from the 80's, lead character name red?
    Saw the film in the 80's, lead character is a female investigative journalist called red. She is an award winning writer with a young daughter and ex husband and has turned into an alcoholic. Her daughter is kidnapped and she straightens herself out to find her. I believe it's a true story but don't know for sure. Does anyone remember the title?

Check out some similar questions!

Name of an old horror film main character little girl, Caroline? [ 5 Answers ]

For couple years I have bene trying to find the name of probably the first horror movie I saw as a child (I'm 24 years right now). I don't remember much but I believe the main character was a young girl named Caroline. In the film she often wore a red dress. The girl would be accused of doing bad...

Kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one [ 4 Answers ]

It's a kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one I was young and don't remember much about it but there was three and the paly the guitars and stuff but it was a kid show if anyone could tell me I would be so happy I've wanted to no since I stopped...

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.