Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auburngurl23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy?
    I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 01:11 PM

What did the texts say?

I would dump any boyfriend who checks my phone.

Jun 11, 2011, 01:16 PM
    He text me and said hey and I never text him back cause I knew he wld be mad at me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by auburngurl23 View Post
    he text me and said hey and i never text him back cause i knew he wld be mad at me
    Why would he be mad at you?

It's VERY immature to prevent one's boyfriend or girlfriend from having friends of either gender.

Jun 11, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Cause he said he doesn't text his girl friends while we were dating and I did when we first startd dating and he told me if I loved him I wouldn't talk to my guy friend again so thts why I never text hom anymore
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by auburngurl23 View Post
    cause he said he dosent text his gurl friends while we was dating and i did when we first startd dating and he told me if i loved him i wouldnt talk to my guy friend again so thts y i never text hom anymore
    Please don't use texting on this site (against the rules plus it's very hard to read).

Like I said, it's VERY immature to prevent one's boyfriend or girlfriend from having friends. ***ADDED*** It's also very controlling behavior, so I certainly would be very watchful about anything else this person is doing to try to control things. "If you love me, you won't...." is one of the oldest types of manipulation around.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 11, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Please note:

Proper grammar and sentence structure is crucial to communication between human beings.

The use of proper English ISN'T an optional extra for use of this site, it is a prerequisite.

The use of bad grammar and chat speak is seriously frowned upon.

Please type in coherent sentences.

Thank you.
    There is NO reason for the continual lazy chat speak..

Jun 11, 2011, 01:31 PM
    Sorry yeah it is very immature I didn't care if he had friends I told him he could talk to his friends but he was wantn me to be the only I talked to
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 01:35 PM

Did you see this in my earlier post?

***ADDED*** It's also very controlling behavior, so I certainly would be very watchful about anything else this person is doing to try to control things. "If you love me, you won't...." is one of the oldest types of manipulation around.

What are you trying to say? This makes no sense -- "but he was wantn me to be the only i talked to."
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 04:15 AM

He's controllong and manipulative-good riddance to bad rubbish.

Avoid him-no contact!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dating one guy, but I like another guy that I have known for a long time. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... so I am dating this guy that I really like, might even love. I have known him for about a year and a half, two years now. We have been dating for about 6 months now. Everyone tells me that we make a really cute couple, and that we are so good together. Problem is, this other guy that I...

I have a bad feeling about the guy that I am dating... [ 15 Answers ]

OK. So me and my boyfriend have been dating for quite some time now. We tell each other that we love each other and do all this flirty stuff. Well, today after he flirted and kissed me. I kissed him, flirted, and told him that I love him (same as usual). His reply was "hehe". Which was unusual and...

I'm Dating this guy and I kind of like him but I'm in love with this other guy [ 5 Answers ]

OK it may sound weird but I'm dating this guy that like loves me that he'd never ever dump me, but I only like him a bit and plus we never hang out. Anyway but at the same time I'm like In love with this other guy that doesn't like me! What do I do?

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

View more questions Search