Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shuggieshark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Hi there I am trying to identify an old print I bought recently. Is is signed Folland
    It shows an old English village in the snow. There is a church with a pointed spire. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 01:37 PM

We can't be mind readers, shuggieshark, without a picture it is difficult to answer your question and even then, how would you want us to identify it; it is signed, so... do you mean is the artist well known? It is only a print, but is the print signed and numbered?

Tick
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jun 22, 2011, 08:56 AM
    Hi! What exactly are you trying to find out about it?

Ronald Norman Folland was an English artist (1932-1999) who painted quaint English landscapes and villages, and is very likely the Folland your print is by.

You may find your very print here, and you can ask about its value there, too. Does that answer your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to identify a signed pencil art print of Casablanca. Can anyone help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a framed print of images from Casablanca (Bogart and Bergman), Rick's etc, which is a pencil drawing ( think) that I bought some 30 years ago. It was bought framed and is a limited edition, this one being 199/300 and is signed in the artist name Gregory. There are no other markings on it and...

Would someone identify an artist of a signed and numbered print I have [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large print titled Fiesta It is numbered 7/19 done in 1964. I cannot read the artists name except that part of it is ______stearns. I would like to know something about the artist and if the painting is worth anything. I can send a picture but do not see here how to do that.

Hey, I recently bought a 98 Honda civic ex, and I'm having starting problems [ 2 Answers ]

Once I bought my car I gave it a major tune up. But recently when I drive it for a while during the day it gives me a weak start up, and a couple weeks ago it didn't turn on at all. It wasn't the battery or alternator, I even changed the main relay on it and nothing. Im getting the same problem,...

I recently bought my home a few months ago. I am turning on my AC Luxaire unit for th [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought my home a few months ago. I am turning on my AC Luxaire unit for the first time. Normal air is blowing out of the vents. I turned the thermostat down to 70 degrees on Cool and checked the outside unit to see if it was running (it works). Air (not cold) is blowing. How can I fix?

View more questions Search