Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxx23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 11:29 AM
    11 days late negative pregnancy test?
    Hi
    I'm 11 days late and took two test on the day after my missed period and another about a week after I made a doc appt had to cancel it due to work.. so now I have to wait another week but I'm worring now
    I have sore nipples had leakage up until a few days ago sore lower back and body fatigue nauseau
    I'm not sure if I should do another test or just wait.. may I be pregnant ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 12:24 PM

You may be and it not showing up yet. Agree, wait and test again in a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

16 days late and still negative pregnancy test? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been late for 16 days now and I'm scared of what to do this is mhy first missed period... every test I took said negative what do I do I even went to the docs and there home test was negative.. should I get a blood test done? I was going to wait till I was 4 weeks late to retest with a hpt...

3 days late and negative pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 3 days late for my period.I tested on a Wednesday.right after the due date of my period and got a negative first response test... ;(... it was due June 8th 2010.and I haven't gotten it yet.I had sex twice before the date of my period may 31 2010. And June 7th 2010 and was due for my cycle June...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

View more questions Search