Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cinderella2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Asheville NC Construction Clean -Up Bidding ?
    Looking for an average bidding price for NEW construction cleanup. All the numbers have changed since 2003, When I was in buiness. I need current numbers for 2011. I can figure hourly charges, but the Asheville NC area has always been done in cents per sq ft. All numbers have risen since 2003. I need a good average for this area. I don't want to under bid myself, nor do I want to over bid my competition. Thanks for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 7 Answers ]

This will be the final cleaning needs vacuum and moping all and dusting shelves.it's in Florida

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 1 Answers ]

I am bidding for a construction clean up that have 37,000 sq ft. Need vacuum mopping and lots of dusting. How much do I charge?

Commercial construction bidding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently getting in to commercial construction. I wanted to see if there is any way to figure a job of the scale by the square footage. Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.