Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunduma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Activity to strength the relationshhp of students
    First of all I want to thank you and my question is about the finantial aid that you give to new comers and if there is activity that I want to share with students like foot ball team and others,because this strengthen the students interpartnership that is why I want to ask you.thank you again.

Check out some similar questions!

Compute the investing activity and the operating activity [ 6 Answers ]

ABC LTD reported the following information in the past year. $ Net Income 100,000 Purchase of building ...

Activity-Based Costing /Activity Cost pools [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help with trying to figure out how to calculate the overhead cost per unit. I have computed the Activity rate as well as the overhead applied for both products. The following is the info provided: Product / Direct Labor hours / annual prod. ...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

Strength training [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, can anyone help? I just got some free weights, and I need to come up with a workout regime that I can do at home. I don't have a bench, and everything I keep finding at the store includes excercises requiring a bench, so I have to leave out most of the workout, I am so frustrated! Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.