Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeljudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 02:14 PM
    1920 singer sewing machine value?
    I just bought a singer sewing machine antique that has a cranck and wood case. Can you tell me how old is this machine?
    The serial no. is Y1071477 Thanks, Judy
    In excellent condition
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2011, 02:30 PM
    Hi Judy,

Hand crank sewing machines are actually in use and not just for collectors. People are using them in RV's, they use them when the power goes out, and people with particular religious beliefs use them too.

From the serial number I believe it was made in Kilbowie, Scotland, 1920's These sell for $50 - $400 depending on useable and ornamental condition. Look at machines sold on e-bay and compare the condition to yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

1920 singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested in buying a singer sewing machine made in the 1920 can you please help me to find out about this?

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

1920 singer tredal sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know the value of my 1920 tredal sewing machine mint cond

Singer sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 457 Singer sewing machine . It has a knob on the front base of the machine that has the letters d, r, f. This knob does something but I don't know what. Can anyone help me figure this out?

View more questions Search