Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaz2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 06:10 AM
    Nurses online chat?
    Me and my husband try to have another baby, but we don't know what's really happen. We got 3 kids already, but we want to have one more child. I gave birth to my 3 child last year 2010, and I lost 1 litre of blood. My husband said he saw the doctors used some long neddles to stop the blood. Can you please help us about our situation, we don't know what is really happen but we really want another child for us.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 07:52 AM

I don't think I understand your question.

Are you asking why you lost 1 litre of blood with your last child, how the Doctors used needles to stop the bleeding, why you can't get pregnant, something else?

What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest pains [ 1 Answers ]

I started having chest pains on new years eve and went to er caus it felt like a weight was on my chest and sharp pains going down my left. I was diagnosed with constochondritis and was giving some inflamaton medication, but I'm still hurting and I take short breaths due to it hurting so bad to...

Nurse online chat? [ 3 Answers ]

4 months ago I started getting severe itching on my vulva. It was so intense that when I would scratch it was very painful like if you had a blister and scratched it. I have tried many, many creams and ointments with very temporary relief. I have never had anything like this before.

Chat with a nurse online? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm always tired and pale I get dizzy spells and pass out what's going on

MD degree online for nurses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I notice in an answer to someone asking about online MD degrees in Canada that this person was told there was one for nurses in Canada. I would love to take my MD degree online in Canada. I currently have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing- going to school online would help, because of the flexible...

View more questions Search