Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkles131272 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 02:57 AM
    Ex boyfriend demanding I pay half towards gifts he bought me
    Ex boyfriend bought me baby gifts for the baby I'm expecting which he knows isn't his. We have just split up and he is now telling me he wants me to pay half towards the presents
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 04:31 AM

What he gave you is yours.
    When I give someone something, I never expect it back.
    I have known weasels that may give something, then take it back.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 07:40 AM

They are gifts, not loans. They are yours.

On the other hand - give them back and get him and the stress of all the arguing out of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an ex-boyfriend ask for gifts to be returned after over 2 years apart? [ 14 Answers ]

An ex-boyfriend purchased items (ie: TV, computer, etc.) for my children's and my house during our 9 month relationship (we were not common law). The relationship ended over 2 years ago, and he moved overseas to work. A few days ago, he emailed me saying he was back in Canada and would like to...

Gifts for a new boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I need gift ideas for my boyfriend of only a couple of months. This is a speedy relationship. I love yous have already been exchanged. I would like to slow it down a bit and not get him anything to lovey. Something cool. Were 25 and fashion freaks. Def. tech buffs. What would be too cool for...

Am I entitled to half of my husbands house since we bought it while we were married [ 3 Answers ]

We bought the house while we were married but my husband would not put my name on the deed. Am I still entitled to anything?

Gifts From Mom's New Boyfriend Unwanted [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I do not care for my mom's boyfriend. I won't get much into him but we don't care to have him as part of our lives. We aren't rude but we just avoid him when possible. I don't believe my mom wants to be with him anymore but she has a hard time hurting someone's feelings, so they are...

Pay for the gifts? [ 8 Answers ]

So I bought my ex gift and then subsequently have broken up. We have been in no contact for 2 weeks now. I know this sounds rude, but should I ask him to pay me back for the gift? Sure it sounds vindictive, but you know I will feel better and I am sure he probably doesn't want to see gifts that...

View more questions Search