Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esshy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 07:40 PM
    Can I exchange a non-reinstated Ontario license to a Quebec license?
    Hello:
    I attempted to exchange my ON Class G license to QC. While doing so at SAAQ, I find out my ON license has been suspended due a speeding ticket, in ON, from 7 months ago.
    I went to ON's office to pay my speeding ticket and was told I needed to wait 4 business days for the suspension to be lifted.
    After the suspension is lifted, I need to then pay $150 to "reinstate" my ON license.
    Apparently, if I do not "reinstate" my ON license, I will not be able to complete my driver license exchange from ON to QC?
    Can anyone assist me with this?
    I apologize, I thought I had mentioned this to you earlier.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I need to do to get my license reinstated or given probationary driving priv. [ 0 Answers ]

I just now got a bunch of tickets paid off from almost a year ago. (failure to pay at first then had a bad accident not car related that kept me from paying my dues for a while) I live in Indianapolis, Indiana (marion county) I received 2 driving while suspended tickets almost a year ago and 2...

Quebec says my Ontario licence is nogood but Ontario says its good? How's that? [ 0 Answers ]

I got pulled over in Quebec 2 times this summer, the police tell me my licence is no good and gave me a fine, seized my truck. After the first time I checked and Ontario said they were good so I thought Quebec must have made a mistake and drove there again to find the police behind me ,telling me...

DUI in Quebec, Ontario license [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got pulled over in Quebec, and blew over the legal limit. I was charged with DUI, and 90 day driving suspension. I also have a court date in a month or so. They did not take my license away. I have an ontario license, does that mean my drivers license is suspended in ontario?

Ontario drivers' license validity in the USA [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if an Ontario G2 licensed driver is allowed to drive in the States or is a full G license needed? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.