Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jan2363 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 04:40 PM
    International travel while on probation with a foreign passport
    If someone is on probation, and they have dual citizenship (US and European), can they leave the country using their European passport without being stopped at the airport?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2011, 09:00 PM

Hello jan:

You can leave the US using your US passport, too. They won't stop you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different last name on Passport and Green card - International travel? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had to get my Indian passport renewed recently because it was expiring in 4 months. So, I requested my last name to be changed to my husband's in the new passport. However, all of my other documents/identity cards/certificates have my birth last name (including Green card, marriage...

International travel while on probation [ 8 Answers ]

I have a passport that I can travel out of Country. I am on probation. Can I still travel out of country while on probation without getting permisson from probation officer.

International Travel on Probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am on probation that is completed with the month, and I have completed all of my other probation duties and met with my officer my final time. An emergency has come up and I am required to fly to europe for work in 2 days. I don't think I can get clearence with my PO in that time, I think...

View more questions Search