Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink1610 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Belly Pierecing troubles!
    Ok I have had my belly piereced about a year ago and have just recently taken it out due to infection I think... I have now had it out for about 3 months and its healing nicely I would just like to know how long this would take to heal and would would I be able to have it piereced again as in threw the scar tissue or not? Write back please!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2007, 12:42 PM
    I have found in my experience that once you have an infection, it is not wise to try again. Whatever the reason for the first infection, chances are it will happen again.

If you really are determined to do this, you should have someone who does this on a regular basis, take a look at it and tell you whether it will be a problem to pierce through the scarred tissue or if you are better off to find another spot.

You also might want to post this question under health and medicine. There is a lady here who is listed as a health expert and might be better equipped to answer your question when she eventually signs on.
    pink1610 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Thanku for your answer xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly in Sewer Line [ 16 Answers ]

Because our plumbing has stopped up numerous times we had a camera video made. The last time it stopped up I ran the washer and sewer came up through toilet and flooded the bathroom. What a mess! It shows no breaks but a significant belly. Our sewer line is under the slab and the estimate to...

Troubles: [ 2 Answers ]

Why do troubles and trials exist in this world? HANK :confused:

Beer belly :( [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 185lbs and I have been working out for a month now (running and bicyling).. I have lost fat around the chest and weight is coming off my thighs.. However my belly is being stubborn... Fat is sticking to my stomach (specially around the belly button) and it makes it look like a spare tire!...

View more questions Search