Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2003, 10:40 PM
    Video clips
    How to post the video clips and let the people download it, my video clips is using the mpg extension, please leave me some html code, thks.
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2003, 07:43 AM
    Video clips
    To download - you will either need to tell them to right click on the file & choose Save As. Or you can zip them & they will automatically be downloaded.

If you want to embed the video into your web site:

<object id="MediaPlayer" width=320 height=286
    classid="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"
    standby="Loading Microsoft® Windows® Media Player components..."
    type="application/x-oleobject"
    codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex...n=6,4,7,1112">
    <PARAM NAME="filename" VALUE="interview_fox_video.asx">
    <PARAM NAME="autoStart" VALUE="true"> <PARAM NAME="showControls" VALUE="true">
    <param name="ShowStatusBar" value="true"> <PARAM NAME="Autorewind" VALUE="true">
    <PARAM NAME="ShowDisplay" VALUE="false">
    <EMBED SRC="interview_fox_video.asx" WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=286 type="application/x-mplayer2" name=MediaPlayer autostart=1 showcontrols=0 showstatusbar=1 autorewind=1 showdisplay=0>
    </EMBED></OBJECT>

Make sure to change the source (interview_fox_video.asx) to the path of your video in BOTH places.

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get clips from my DVD? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am having trouble in getiing clips from my DVD - I want to make fan videos in Windows Movie Maker, but I'm not sure how to get the clips. I have downloaded several DVD converters, but when I try to convert it to JPEG for example, it disallows it due to copyright laws. Do I need to rip the...

Free Video Clips wanted please. [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi everybody, I am quest of video clips that can be used for titling my videos. They should have a lot of graphics like autumn effect and so on. Can anyone suggest me a site where I can get some videos of this sort. Regards, Krishna, India.

Little Green Grounding Clips.. [ 5 Answers ]

I know this question is strange, but does anyone "correctly know how to use those green ground clips on standard steel switch/outlet boxes?" If you were holding the clip and the opening is to the right, where does the wire go in relation to the opening? Do you just slide the wire down through the...

Hamptombay: clips that hold glass shades. [ 2 Answers ]

We have 4 Hamptonbay ceiling fans installed in our home. They are all the same and everyone has a broken metal clip that holds the glass shade on. Most light kits have 3 screws that hold the glass on. Not Hamptonbay! Has anyone cameup with a fix for this problem? Randy

View more questions Search