Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toriREID Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2011, 12:58 PM
    My dad is a whore
    My mom and dad are divorced, and my mom is has dated several men, and my dad just sleeps with a whole bunch of woman, I found out recently when he subtely (subtely as a shot gun)
    Told me he is dateing a girl named melissa, and he wants me to meet her this weekend. I don't know what to do, should I 'forget' and ask him if I can stay the night at a friends?
    Or should I tell him the truth that I am so discusted at how young she is that I might accidentally explode on her and make her dump him like his last girlfriend? I wish I could ask my mom instead of my laptop, but she is in afghanistan right now. So what should I do?
    I'm loseing my mind here

Please help -tori
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 02:17 PM

Yes, I have read some of your other responses to other posters. You are dissing long time members with your comments and I don't appreciate it.

Yes, you need help Tori, just respect your dad and support him, no matter what he is doing. Either that or stay away entirely. With your attitude, who needs your help anyway. Who the heck do you think you are to pass judgment on anyone if you can't get your own attitude straightened out and yourself going the right way

And stop using the comments button, man up and use the reply feature if you want some really good answers to your problems.

Don't take my avvy for granted, my dear, the pup in the avvy bites.
    Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 02:45 PM

Hi tori, so you didn't like my reply here, so you gave me a disagree on another thread, from 2008, that is really mature. I still stand by my comments back in 2008, the lady was in control of her own life and old enough to judge right from wrong in the men she chose.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So my best friend is becoming whore. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, OK, She is pretty much my best friend, We went out before and have had sex before, but when our relationship ended, we became really good friends still, Well anyway, she came up with the idea of becoming a kind of more then friends situation for a bit, it went well for awhile and then went...

How too make a whore code. [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how too make a whor ecode? I'm only 14 so no complicated sttuff please (:

Dated a guy NOW being called a whore [ 3 Answers ]

OK Here is the situation... I date this guy for about 4 months. He had been in a relationship to where he has a baby 9 months old. When we meet he was not with the baby mother. We did not spent lots of time together. But saw each other eveyday sometimes 3 or times a day. We had sex only twice! Now...

My brother is dating a whore.now might b a daddy [ 6 Answers ]

My brother started to date this girl she has 2 kids.. wich is fine . But then she wanted to get back with her "baby daddy" to keep the family together. Fine can respect that. Then she screws this guy and my brothers shower leaves evidence behind.. he still talks to her now she says she pregnant.. n...

View more questions Search