Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aniak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 07:32 AM
    My house is with bad energy
    My house is with bad energy I feel this , how I can remove this,after when we bought this house, almost everything gos different way.my daughter get divorce, we lost a lot jobs,the money what we make gos out almost the same day, I feel like is something wrong, but I do not know, how to change? Could you help me
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 04:27 AM

Be more positive yourself.
    Try not to let the setbacks we all encounter become overwhelming and get you into a depression that makes all seem lost.

Buying a house is not likely to cause you to lose jobs or for your daughter to get divorced.
    Look closely into your life and you will find reasons that the things happen the way they do and are not linked to your house or property.

Try everyday to do something , anything no matter how small it seems , to make things more positive in your life.
    Make sure you let everyone know you love and care for them by telling them every morning that you do. That is a good positive start to the day for one example.

Make some changes to the house like painting , redoing the yard or just planting a garden or flowers. Things that are positive and make it more your place.

Don't blame your surroundings or possessions for problems.
    When problems arise face them and do something positive to make changes.

You are the answer . You are the one that can make the necessary changes.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 11, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Martinizing makes a good point. While it is possible for something out of your control to be doing this... most of the time it is just a run of bad circumstances. I shy away from the word LUCK because I don't believe in it. I'm sure there were underlying circumstances with your daughters divorce that had nothing to do with your home. Would you say you are a superstitious person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rented House in Mo. Second day in the house the refrig went bad, [ 5 Answers ]

Help, I'm a single mother waiting for child support. I rented a house and the second day there realized the freezer was hot, and the food was going bad. I had just spent several hundred dollars on the groceries, when I asked the landlord to immediately send a rental frig or something, in order...

How to take negative and bad energy out of me and my life [ 1 Answers ]

I have been very unlucky with my job and relationships. I am tying to sale my house and recently remodelled it and haired a good realtor and reduced the price lower than the other homes but it fall through escrow twice for no reason. I just want to change my life but there is a negative force that...

REALLY bad energy in my home. [ 10 Answers ]

I have lived in the same apartment for 8yrs now and still love the place. Since I have been here the place has been driving me nuts... It has good energy and bad. Since I am a massage therapist and work from home... I have had immense energy that passes through me on to the clients... everyone...

Spiritual energy in my house [ 9 Answers ]

There have been 2 separate occurrences in my house that I think are connected. My husband and I were having an argument both times. The first was... a hanging lamp began to sway back and forth. Yesterday it was our TV volume that went up to a veryyyy loud volume. What do you think of these 2...

Is it bad energy around me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been an emotional person, and lately I became a REALLY angry person! I never was this way, it's actually making my relationship fall apart! I've been told that it can be that there's a ghost in my house that is causing me to feel the way I do.. how can I really know what to do?

View more questions Search