Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danszyk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2003, 09:25 AM
    Maid Of Honor Toast needed quick.. HELP
    I know it's the 11th hour, but my daughter is in desperate need for a short, cute and memorable Maid of Honor Toast for a wedding she is going to attend tomorrow (9/20). If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    **She is Maid of Honor for her best friend.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Possibly one of these?

Sample Maid of Honor Speeches | aragia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

Quick question [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I just have a quick question I hope some of you can help me with. Basically there eis a group of friend about 4 of us that I am really close too butone of the other 4 I just don't like and I have tried to be nice etc but I just cant. He always says something about me to other people and winds me...

I just maid a mistake and broke up with her what do I do. [ 17 Answers ]

Threads merged Me and my Ex-girlfriend have been together for 2 1/2 years now. In the beginning like so many other relationships we were really into each other. With out having sex. When I met her she had an ex-boyfriend that she frequently visited in jail. I did'nt have a problem with it in the...

View more questions Search