Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaosficsion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Weird bumps
    My hamster had a few bumps which is bleeding and I just found out that its dead.does it have anything to do with the bumps?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 04:39 PM

Could be.

Hamsters are prone to cancer. It sounds like the bumps may have been cancerous, which likely did cause his death.

Without an exam by a vet there's really no way to know for sure. But yes, the bumps could well be the cause of his death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird bumps on my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog was recently groomed, and I noticed before she has ticks. I have a tick puller and it was supposed to remove the heads but now where the ticks were there are small bumps and kind of scabby. Are these normal? I put antibiotic cream on them and I've washed them once. There are no rings...

Weird bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it all started like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I had like a couple red bumps on my forearm, they didn't itch or anything because I thought it was some misqutoe bites that were fading and now the bumps have spreas all over my inner forearm on both arms and there are a little on both of my uppers arms...

Bumps in uhh. Weird places. [ 5 Answers ]

So ummm I get acne or boils or something (I typically just refer to them as "my bumps" cause I don't really know what they are) near my privates and on my thighs... they take like 6-9 months to go away sometimes. And the problem is a lot of the time when I squeeze the pus out of them they bruise or...

View more questions Search