Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguippa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Blotchy skin
    I have had recurring red/purple colored patches appearing on my arms. They started to be dime sized and in two weeks progressed to 1 x 3 inches. The appear overnight and disappear within two days. I am 58 yo. Normal height weight. I drink 3 glasses of wine daily. I am very healthy.

I seem to have this condition but in much older people. I cannot be insured due to treatment for bi-polar. These are scary looking.

Thank you very much.

Will I owe you money?

{name removed}
    aguippa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 11:46 PM

This is user name aguippa,

Please, Please remove my question from your web site. I included medical information that has been used against me.

If you have any compassion at all you will see this problem and agree to release me from your site.

My plan, if you do not remove me from your site, is to go to the local newspaper and ask for their assistance in resolving this.

Please, I beg you, make this easy for me. I didn't know my information would be so public.

Thank you,

{Name removed}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 8, 2011, 07:01 PM

If you had read the Terms of Service as you agreed when you signed up you would have known the policy for deleting posts. You would have also known that this is a public site.

I have removed your full name and the name of your local newspaper to mask your identity. I should note that you chose to add your full name to the post.

I will also note that your last post was posted more than 2 years ago. So your threats about going to the media seem to have not done anything.

Also any damage has already been done according to your claims.

Finally, any attempts to post lies and false accusations about this site will be dealt with appropriately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blotchy skin when nervous [ 11 Answers ]

When I get nervous, mostly when in the spotlight, or at work trying to sell, my neck gets extremely blotchy and red. It is really effecting my confidence. I have heard of this with other people. Is there a way to treat this? I have a new sales position which will require some speaking in front...

Blotchy skin [ 3 Answers ]

Okaii I really need somones help on my face I have blotchy skin and its red and dry and flaky its very very unattractive... im embarrassed when I have it t'll come back and go away its I'm so sick of it! I don't like going out in public when its really noticeable.. I just really need somebodies...

Blotchy skin [ 3 Answers ]

When I get nervous, embarressed, upset, angry, or some other type of emotion or just if my skin gets really hot... my skin gets this red blotchy rash type of thing. Why does does this happen... I don't know anyone else that has this problem.. is there anyway of stopping this??

Blotchy skin [ 1 Answers ]

I have dry sensitive skin and have found that after too many Christmas and New Years parties my skin is particularly dry and blotchy. I have some red blotches on my cheeks - too much alcohol and hot showers. What should I do to fix this - drink more water and milk - any suggestions?

View more questions Search