Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KS_asking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Can't decide
    I've been married for 30 years, have two grown children, one still at home. We're grandparents, but we've never gotten along well. Now it's separate bedrooms and barely any conversation. Neither one of us has anyone else so that's not even an issue. We're together for family and financial reasons - I think. Actually we're both waiting for the other to make a move. I've tried counselling and begged him to go with me, but he's refused, always saying it's my fault. Now we' don't even fight, we just don't talk.
    Leaving will change things for me financially - it will put me in the poverty zone and he will fight me for every penny, but I feel I need some peace in my life. My other choice is to stay and just lead a completely separate life.
    Need some advice please.
    KS
    YaYazboyz55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Been there done that too. I just packed all my person items,my children's, and the mark IV he bought me years before, I signed it back over to him and left. I weighed around 80 lbs and my nerves were wrecked. It also was affecting my children. I started over from scratch. Once you put your mind to it u can do anything. Because all the material things in life was not worth my happiness and honey when your dead and gone you can't take it with you. Hit the road and never look back. Good Luck Honey, YaYa
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 07:34 PM

Hate to hear that, but maybe the solution is a life that makes you happy. You can have good clean adult fun without your partner, and all the friends and activities you can handle, and still have separate rooms. House mates, I mean, that's what you are any way so why make it a miserable co existence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't decide what to do [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do next with my life. I have 2 options, go to school or join the military. I only mention the military because my girlfriend and I just broke up, and I just want to get away from everything that reminds me of her. So any help would be greatly...

Can't Decide. [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a veterinarian. I currently work in a vet clinic as a Veterinarian Technician. I love my job I love what I do. For the past few years I've also thought about being a forensic scientist or a Crime scene investigator. I don't really know if I want to be a...

Trying to decide [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. OK so if I finally break down and buy a system which one woukd be best? I like guitar hero and racing games. Grand theft auto but I haven't played it since the first one. I also like the golfing and bowling on wii, only ones I ever did. I guess I would have to give up something no matter...

I can't decide [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest how I should pick a major? I'm interested in graphic design, but have not had much access to computers, photography-but no practice, clothing design-but can't afford a fashion school, and psychology- but I have a lot of tattoos would anyone hire me ? Please help I'm so confused.

I need help to decide [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved away from Pennsylvania to Nebraska but I am stuck here. I don't know if we should stay together and have a long distance relationship or break-up. What should I do? Signed :confused:

View more questions Search