cliff8462 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Sending music via emails
    How do I send music via email
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2007, 11:14 AM
    As an file attachment.
    This has been covered many times on this forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending email [ 2 Answers ]

Until recently I have been able to open "My documents"- double click on a picture or file and then be able to click on: file-send-page by email. Then I could send from my isp address to my hotmail and Yahoo accounts. I am no longer able to do this. I am not sure what or how it was changed. I have...

Does anyone else get emails like this? [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever gets emails like this.. I find them annoying and somehow wrong. I am sure it's a scam. I almost wonder if some of it is a terriorist plot, due to the timing and the way it's handled. I would love some feedback as far as what you think and if possible who to...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

Sending music by email [ 7 Answers ]

I want to send a song from my music library on my computer. I want to send this so that it plays in my email. How can I do this.

Sending music through email [ 1 Answers ]

How do we send a song to friend through email?

View more questions Search