Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shifasibrahim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 07:38 AM
    I want to Know more about Islam
    My Name is Ibrhim, From Lakshadweep. I want to Know more about Islam. In Lakshadweep two groups of Muslims are here. One Sunni group and One Mujahid Group. Mujahid Group Says: Making Dua loudly by Imam after Farz Prayer is a bid'aa,and Kunooth during Subha Namaz is also not a Sunnah. Please clear the doubt.

Hoping a perfect and early reply
    Bilal.Hasan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Assalam alikum brother,
    First of all, our prophet SAW didn't say anything about sunni group, shia group or mujahid group. It is the people who have made these groups later. This is completely wrong. Making of sects in Islam is Haram (not alllowed strictly and sinful). About making the dua loudly, it is allowed as far as I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

What is islam [ 1 Answers ]

What is islam mean?

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

In which year was the quran brought down ?

A Qs about islam? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if there is any physical evidence (OTHER THEN QURAN)... that speaks about the existence and live proof of prophet muhammed. His house? How he looks? What did he Wear? Whome did he conquer? Is there any live evidence of that like in hinduism it speaks about DWARKA the home of...

View more questions Search