Ask
    manneseshu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 11:52 PM
    How to explain myself in interview
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2011, 04:01 AM

What are you attempting to explain? Usually you are asked questions and you answer them. I'd prepare short answers, expecting certain questions such as goals, past performance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 05:32 PM

Agreed, what do you need to explain, is there something really bad in your background you have to overcome ?
    renooommen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 12:14 AM
    Please explain me about the question and answers of interview for store keeper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to explain myself in interview [ 4 Answers ]

Will explain at interview, I can be bonded [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when a person fills out an application and states that he/she has a felony, but can be bonded. What does bonded mean.

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

How to explain a felony at a job interview [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of employee theft recently and I am now looking for work. I'm appling at a company in my home town and don't know what to say on the application or how to go about answering questions when I go to the interview. Does anyone have some good advise on how to explain stealing money from...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search