Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcgtmr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Any thoughts on black orbs along with a huge "puff" of air?
    I walked out of my office and in to the hallway, about to say something to my girlfirend, when a huge "puff" of air whipped along the side of my head, over my shoulder and through my hair. Honestly, it all happened so fast I wasn't sure if it came from the front or back, or what hit me. I had to have my girlfriend, who is the one who saw the black orb behind me, check to see if I had anything on me. The "puff" can only be described by puckering your lips and pushing out the word "puff"... then multipy that by 20... you can't push it out as hard as what hit me. No windows or vents around, as again, we were in the hallway. Thoughts? Or has anyone had a similar experience?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 8, 2011, 06:14 PM
    My thoughts are this... spirits are capable of just about anything we can imagine. They can manifest in ways that are just crazy. Do people feel breaths and air movement from spirits? Yes, somewhat commonly. Do people see dark "orbs" or shadows? Very much so. So having a dark mass and a blast of air is perfectly in line with what you can expect from the spirit world. Has there been any other experience like this in the home?

Jul 2, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    No never

Jul 3, 2011, 05:31 AM
    As it's been a while since your original post, have you had any other experiences since?

Aug 16, 2011, 03:46 AM
    No nothing more. Thanks for following up.

Aug 16, 2011, 06:03 PM
    No problem... feel free to check in if something else happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One with a king that gets taken through a door by a huge black glob. [ 3 Answers ]

There's a king that gets taken through a door by a huge black glob/smoke thing and a little boy and the kings daughter try and save him. The door that held the black glob had been locked up but the little boy unlocked it not knowing what was behind the door. And I thinly there was a toy train in a...

Furnace will not ignite without a puff of air into manifold! [ 7 Answers ]

Help! It's cold! My 3-year old Goodman GMNTE furnace cycles perfectly, but it will not light on it's own. If I blow a small puff of air toward the manifold/HSI/ heat exchanger area as soon as the HSI is glowing and I hear the gas valve click open, then it fires right up every time. After...

Puff Puff Pass [ 14 Answers ]

How is drinking beer or wisky justified when smoking pot is illeagal. Beer and liquior contributes to sooooo much destruction of the body, teens, auto accidents, families. Yet it is legal. Pot doesn't impair your ability to drive, or destroy your body like liquior yet it is illegal.

Black Hair Dye: Huge mistake! WHAT TO DO? [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde, and about a month ago I decited to dye my hair for the first time. I wanted to go a medium brown. First I bought a temporary hair color at the store, and liked it so I tried to buy the same color permante. I tried the permante color about 3 times, and after a couple days,...

View more questions Search