Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aniss7777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Bonding for a cleaning business
    I started cleaning homes here in Annapolis, MD and one of my potential customers asked that I get bonded. How much money do I need to get bonded and is it worth it for this one customer?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 07:39 AM

Bonding may open you to other customers too so its not a bad idea. Bonding is a type of insurance sold by bond or insurance companies. The only way you can find your cost is to ask at least 3 companies to make an offer. Bonding pricing varies with risk.
    aniss7777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Thanks Ballengerb 1. This was very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding in Business [ 6 Answers ]

What is bonding as it relates to doing business in private homes?

Insuring and Bonding a cleaning company? [ 2 Answers ]

How would I go about bonding and insuring a cleaning company and how much would this cost? All advice on this service would be much appreciated!

Business Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

I have a window treatment business that I am confused about with having the need to be licensed and bonded. I have business insurance. I work out of the home, no store front and my installers are independent contractors, however; I keep hearing the neccessity of needing an ROC license and...

Bonding needed for a cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to start a cleaning business and was wondering if I needed to get bonded. If so, how do I go about doing that? I am planning on cleaning offices, churches, banks, etc... I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Lisence&bonding for cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

How would we get a lisence&bonded for our home based business?

View more questions Search