Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gadil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 06:42 PM
    DV lottery
    I am a 3rd year MBBS student of Bangladesh.it needs 3 years more to complete the course here.But I have won DV lottery 2011.Is it possible to go to USA after completing my course by my current DV?

Check out some similar questions!

Florida Lottery [ 7 Answers ]

If a 70 year old person won the lottery. Of course the IRS would Withhold a certain amount. But at the end of the year tax filing. This person Filed married jointly, and his income was from social security and a Small pension of $11,000. Would he just have to declare the pension as income?

Lottery [ 33 Answers ]

Alty the Great... What are the lottery numbers for Saturday? PowerBall? Will I ever get to go Paris with my husband?

If you won the lottery what would you do? [ 178 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm just curious, if you won, let's say, 2 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? I would buy 40 acres of land, build a house and start a No Kill animal shelter. This is my dream and I'm working on doing this even if I don't win the lottery, although...

Simple Lottery [ 1 Answers ]

The problem: You just won the lottery. The jackpot is 10 million, paid in 20 equal, annual payments starting today. In present-value terms, how much did you really win? Use an annual interest rate of 6.6%. Any clues?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.