Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie22296 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Family Problems
    Lately I Have Had No One That Has Not Told Me Anything In My Family ,My Sister Does Not Talk To Me ,My Mom Has Been Really Mean In A RAlly Bad Way,And My Brother Is Aways Fighting With Me Talking And Physically,My Dad Well We Just Don't Talk Anymore ,My Parents Are Fighting And Blaming Me In A lot Of Stuff
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2011, 06:17 PM

What is your question? How to resolve the fighting issues? How to have better relationships with individual members of your family?

What is your age and how long has this been going on? Are your family members blaming you for anything specific?

Jun 7, 2011, 06:22 PM
    I would like to know what should I do to make my life better. What can I do to make my family talk to me again cause there always fighting now.

Jun 7, 2011, 06:22 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I would like to know what should I do to make my life better. What can I do to make my family talk to me again cause there always fighting now.

Jun 7, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Im 15, this been happening for a pretty long time, years actually. They just blame me for just random stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with my family problems? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents split up when I was about 7. I used to see my dad all the time I was daddy's little girl. I had a brother who had a different mother as me and is 4 years older than me (13 going on 14). Me and him were my dad's only children at the time. My brother and I were very close. When hurricane...

Family problems Help me please! [ 4 Answers ]

You guys are my last chance to bring my family together again! I am really frustrated and I just live in that house anymore... I'm almost 13 now and I have a lot of problems going on in the house: My parents just keep fighting about silly stuff like food or how dirty the house is for example. I...

Family problems [ 3 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and am very mature for my age according to my mom and step dad. They will leave me home alone while they go for trips out of town and stuff knowing I won't throw a party or anything. But these past two years have been really hard on me. Ive hard two best friends move away. A close...

Family problems [ 8 Answers ]

I had gotten a personal loan in my name and in my name only but I had given the money to my sister and she had told me that she would make the monthly payments because she needed the money at the time and she was good on her word she never missed a payment until recently she said she was no longer...

View more questions Search