Ask
    dazyntom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 12:21 PM
    House history deaths?
    I want to know if there were any deaths in my house
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 03:01 PM

We can't tell you that. Find and consult a paranormal investigator.
    Tick
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 7, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Well, there are other ways besides a paranormal investigator to do research on your home. I'm sure anyone at the police station could point you in the right direction. If there is a way to research your address with newspaper articles that might help as well. Of course I have to ask, why do you think someone has died in your home?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 06:57 PM

And of course there is no "record" to search, if someone was killed by murder, then the police or newspapers may have a record, but if , lets say, a elderly person passed away in their sleeep, most likely there is no real record at all. Next what if 200 years ago, someone was killed at or on the properly, no record,
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 02:50 AM

I had assumed OP was wanting this information to investigate paranormal activity that she thinks may be happening at her residence.

Maybe she will come back and explain why she wants this information.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 8, 2011, 05:57 PM
    Yeah, I mentioned that in my post too. Dazyntom, anything funny going on? You DID post in the paranormal forum. We're just curious here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House history deaths? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find history of my house I need death records, and records of people who lived here before me.

House history deaths? [ 0 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if there were any deaths in my house. 4803 Abbott. Ave. Arlington tx

House history deaths in 1097 cottin gin ct [ 0 Answers ]

My family and I used to live in 1097 Cottin Gin ct in lawrenceville, Georgia;we moved to another home in Georgia.I have been living in that house with my family for 2 in a half years, but in that house my family and I have been experiencing paranormal activity every night, we don't know any stories...

House history deaths [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to no if anybody die at 1662 stateline rd calumet city cause me and my family is experiment a lot of things.

Deaths and history [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to live in shelley Idaho 395s emerson ave I was told as a child it was built on top of a cemetery and I know our house was and probably still is haunted.I experienced allot of weird things as well as my whole family has and were just wondering if anyone who lived there prior can give us...

View more questions Search