Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MohammadRateb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 10:49 AM
    How I should prove for a chirstian woman that we will live againe when we dead?
    One of my chirstian friends have question about ISLAM maybe this answer will help her to jogin ISLAM.she want to know that how she should believe that when we dead after that we will live again?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 10:55 AM

If she is Christian, this should already be one of her beliefs. The righteous are rewarded with the pleasures of what Christianity calls Heaven and what Islam calls Jannah. Does she say no, this will not happen?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2011, 10:56 AM
    How can your PROVE the UNPROVABLE?
    bazhulk Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 7, 2011, 12:22 PM
    If you can not live happily now how can you live another life happy.
    The one is not for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 07:25 PM

If she is a Christian ( most faiths) she will believe she will live again, but she will believe that you as a Muslim will not live again, Most Christians believe that Muslims will not live again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to jump from a live electrical panel to dead one? [ 4 Answers ]

My house 1st floor electric panel has been disconnected. Can I jump from active 2nd floor panel to 1st so I have electricity in my 1st floor?

A Black and White movie about a woman dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember only bits of the movie but I remember a scene where there was a man and a woman with trees all around them and a rock to sit on. I believe the woman was dead or they were both dead and didn't know it, at least the people watching the movie didn't know it until closer to the end of...

How can anormal man live with acelibate woman married [ 6 Answers ]

A man with normal urges ,with awoman that has none

80's there was a song that talked about a woman who live in a house on a hill [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's there was a country music song that talked abount a woman who ended up living in a "house on a hill" doing well while her man ended up down and out looking up to the house on the hill. This can't remember the name of the song or who recorded it but it is stuck in my mind and I need to...

How can I prove my wife does not live in this house? [ 2 Answers ]

With out getting a private investigator how can I prove my wife does not live in my house?

View more questions Search