Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karinc121 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 10:27 AM
    Miscarrige?
    I am pregnant right now and in the middle of a miscarrige is there any way that I can help or any thinh I can do to preventy my baby from dying?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2011, 10:42 AM

What does your Physician say? Are you home or in the hospital?

How many weeks/months pregnant are you?

Jun 7, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I am two months and my doctor said the baby s inside of me still and there might be hope but that is very slim and I don't want to loose this baby so is there any thing I can do

Jun 7, 2011, 10:53 AM
    I am two months they said to just see what happens let mother nature take but I don't want that
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2011, 11:03 AM

If that is the medical advice, that is the only advice.

I'm sorry - I really am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clotting after miscarrige [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrige 2 weeks ago. I bled for 5-6 days with medium bleeding and lost some clots. I started bleeding again 3 days ago with heavy bleeding and quite a few big clots. Is this normal?

Could I of had a miscarrige ? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't/didn't think I was pregnant, but for the past 3 days I was having really bad cramps/pains and I went to pee and I seen a lot of blood and I don't know if I had A miscarrige or is something wrong with me? I took a pregnancy test and nothing showed up ?

What to expect after a miscarrige [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one I am new to this site and was just looking for some answers to my many questions. I have been on fertility treatment for the past year to find that I was finally pregnant just one week after my first HCG test I start cramping and bleeding then the hcg levels were not growing like...

Miscarrige [ 2 Answers ]

I already had 2 miscarriges and I am really trying to get preagnant again. I already have one baby girl. I been trying to get pregnant about a year ago. This is getting real hard because we want to have another baby. Is there an treatment I can get in order for my to stop having all those...

I had a miscarrige 06/13/06 [ 4 Answers ]

I really could use some help over here. I had a miscarriage 06/13/06. It was one of the worst things that I have ever been through. Considering that I have 2 children already. This would have beeen my 3. Since than I have been back and forth to the E.R. I keep having these really bad pains on the...

View more questions Search