Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2011, 01:21 PM

Could you arrange to see a bereavement counselor?

A pastor in your church?

Where are your parents?

You shouldn't have to carry this alone.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2011, 01:25 PM

I see you're in Glasgow-there is a local Cruise bereavement group there.

If you Google them their number is there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my fianc? and it's hard to be happy. What can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

It's been two months since his death and I am four and a half months pregnant, we have a three year old son also. How do I keep myself from falling?

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost my fianc? Of 10 yrs [ 1 Answers ]

I am so sorry for your loss.I too lost my fiancé of 10 yrs. On June 25,2010. I am hurting so very much. We were like 2 peas in a pod. We did everything togethe, we worked together, we worked out together, we would spend everyday and just about every hour together. He was the best thing that...

My fiancŽ has lost sexual interest in me! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my Fiancé for more than 2 years now. We live together and I am very much in love with him. I do not want anyone else. I think about my Fiancé all the time. I love being around him and when we have sex it it incredible. We have always had a great sex life. 5 or 6...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

View more questions Search