Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makbule Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Is growth height plus really right?
    I want to knor whether this supplement is it right that you can increase height with this product?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 09:19 AM

I know of NO supplements that will increase height. Which one are you talking about?

Jun 7, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Height growth plus I am talking about.
    It says it will make your hormone growth, healthy nutrients other stuff inside in it that you will need it.
    It is made in USA. Why shouldn't not increase height. I don't understand
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2011, 09:49 AM
    How old are you?

Over the counter supplements are designed to relieve your wallet of weight, nothing else.
    They will NOT increase your height, stamina or anything else they claim.

Jun 8, 2011, 05:50 AM
    I am 18 years old. It says in the product it says it will produce growth hormones, your puitaitary gland in your brain. The technology has been changed, why shouldn't it be impossible. There are many things that has been invented. Could you tell me why shouldn't this be impossible?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 05:55 AM

This is impossible because at your age the growth plates in your bones have fused already. Nothing is going to "unfuse" them. Height is determined by genetics.

Jun 8, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Is only genetics. There are people who short and there children are tall. So how can this happen then. Is not only genetics, its eating, sport too. In this product there is enough nutrients, that can make your growth hormone get taller. Why? Could you tell a doctor?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 06:10 AM

Genetics is not only your parents, but grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.

You are given what life gives you. This product will not help you at your age.

Jun 8, 2011, 06:12 AM
    But it says there are people who has tried the product in their thirties and it did work? Could you ask a doctor?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 06:16 AM

No, I won't ask a doctor because I KNOW this won't work? Why? Because I'm the next best thing to a doctor... I'm a nurse.

It's impossible for people in their 30s to gain height.

You see, there are areas in your bones all over your body that are not fused together when you are young. They are called growth plates and are there to promote growth. When you reach a certain age these growth plates fuse together and nothing is going to increase your height once they are fused.

Jun 8, 2011, 06:29 AM
    But there are people in my family that are tall why then I haven't been tall.
    And also what about stretching exercises that make you grow taller, will they make you taller?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 06:39 AM

Look, nothing will make you taller than you are. It's possible at your age that you MIGHT grow an inch or two, but not probable.

I'm sure there are people in your family who are short too. Am I right?

Jun 8, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Yes there are people in my family that are short. So I think I look like them. There are people in my family are tall but I didn't look like the tall ones. I look like the ones who are short.
    But why do they sell these products? They say that their prodcut has been checked by Food, Drug, Association.
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 06:43 AM

They sell these products to MAKE MONEY! And it seems you have fallen for it.

If you decide to take them make sure to have your kidney and liver functions tested frequently.

Jun 8, 2011, 06:45 AM
    But they said that if didn't work there is money back guarantee? So why do they do this then.
    And it won't work you sure? If I buy I will waste my money do you think?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 06:50 AM

Most people won't ask for their money back. Yes, I'm sure it won't work. Yes I'm sure you will waste your money. I guarantee it 100% and I'm not even asking you for money up front.

Jun 8, 2011, 06:57 AM
    But why wouldn't they ask for their money back?
    Couldn't they tell police? They could say that they said that if this product don't work you will have money back guarantee and I haven't received my money. So could police help them to get their money? And why wouldn't they ask for their money back guarantee?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 07:02 AM

Why would they call the police? What are the police going to do? No the police won't help get their money back, they have more important things to do.

Jun 8, 2011, 07:05 AM
    So isn't there any tablets or hormone growth pills that you know that would increase your height?
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by makbule View Post
    So isn't there any tablets or hormone growth pills that you know that would increase your height?
    No, at your age there are not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the dividend growth rate assuming constant growth? [ 0 Answers ]

Stock is currently selling for $50 the expected dividend in one period is $1.50 per share and the required return is 10%

How do I calculate sustainable growth if my anticipated sales growth is 35%? [ 1 Answers ]

My anticipated profit margin is 27.1 %, my assets to equity ratio is 2.55 and asset turnover rate is 0.68.

Calculate the international growth rate & sustainable growth rate? [ 1 Answers ]

S&S Air INC. 2006 income statement $ Sales: 21,785,300 Cost of goods sold: ...

Height Growth Hormone Supplements [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 year old son is only 5'2" (my husband is 5'4" and I'm 5'). I know that my son's height is an issue with him. It has affected his self-esteem, especially since his 11 year old brother has had a growth spirt in the last 6 months and is already 5' tall. My question is: can hormone supplements...

View more questions Search