Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodywilfong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Time sheet and dot logs
    I run a vac. Truck comp. we haul water ext. there are times when we get paid by the load not by the hour so our dot logs don't match the time sheet what do I need to do?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 07:26 AM

When and how you are paid has nothing to do with how you complete your log. Daily Log, Form MCS-59 and other forms are available and you must complete them so the feds can tell how long the driver has been working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I am a fulltime exempt employee do I need to submit a time sheet? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a full time exempt employee who has been asked to submit time sheets. Is this legal? And further more I am told to report only the hours they want me to report, they say that no overtime or anything over 8 hours a day should be reflected on the sheet however I am required to work for more than...

Employer changing time sheet after its signed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , was wondering if its illegal for an employee to change your time sheet after its signed , my boss took away 2 of my ot hrs which I worked to cover her and she left in on her time. What can I do this is a problem with me and other workers too. We have brought it to higher supervisors and it...

Time limit for turning time sheet in California? [ 1 Answers ]

Simply put - I worked for a company in February 2008. I got a different job in March 2008. When putting together my receipts at the end of the year I realized I had not turned in my time sheet for the work in February. I submitted the time sheet in January 2009. They have responded that they...

Time sheet or not [ 3 Answers ]

If you are being paid a salary, but do overtime virtually every day. Should a time sheet be filled out every day for the month by the employee, (So as a written record is kept.) or is it OK to verbally give the times to a person and hope they get it correct.

View more questions Search