Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeislikethat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 08:07 AM
    failed as a friend
    well here it goes: me n my friend are friends for the last 10 yrs, we were sharing a close relationship with each other but before sum time my friend started liking a guy... actually she didn't propose him but she realised that she really loves that guy and can't live without him... but now nothing can happen because sum misunderstandings had been cropped up... n now she can't bear this pain as she thinks that she has lost her friend as well as love also... I have tried a lot to make her understand but all in vein... and now my relationship with her is at stake... she is becoming paranoid because of that fellow... I don't know how to save my best friend and my sweetest gift of life my FRIENDSHIP!! This guilt is killing me that I can't make things right for her and I didn't stop him in the begning I think that she doesn't deserve me... I m failed as a friend...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Some times we find we cannot help our friend so we have to let them bump their head and be there with a band-aid.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2007, 10:49 AM
    You sound like you are a very good friend. But everyone must be allowed to chalk up their own experiences - it's what makes them the people they become. You can only offer your help and advice, what they do with it is up to them. Sometimes all we can do is be there to pick up the pieces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

DLL initialization failed [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I developed an appl. Using vb6.0 as front end and visual foxpro as backend and create package.I have deployed my package in vendor machine. I run the setup by enter into their local id and the setup got installed. But when the user login to their intranet(ie.LAN) it shows msdasql.dll...

Circuit breaker failed to trip [ 2 Answers ]

I made a big error today on wiring a new circuit. I pulled 2 cables (for 2 circuits) back to the consumer panel and then connected the wrong cable. The cable that I connected was stripped at the other end but not yet connected to anything. When I went to inspect it, I tugged on it and there was one...

What does failed initaliztaion(0xc0000005) mean? [ 2 Answers ]

What does failed initalization(0xc0000005) mean? I have installed tried to run then uninstalled/then reinstalled it again Dungeon Siege 2 and I stll get this message and the program won't work. I even spent 45mins w/ a Microsoft tech on this problem and he even couldn't figure it out. Has anyone...

Failed toilet vent inspection( Help!) [ 11 Answers ]

We have a newly constructed building(bathhouse) added to or home septic system.It has a shower stall,toilet ,sink,kitchen sink and hot water heater added on.Every thing passed inspection except the toilet(even the waste line to the septic passed).The inspector said its NOT holding pressure.It...

DLL initialization failed [ 14 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Vrixvz.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown. Recently I updated my Windows from "Tools" option...

View more questions Search