Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Vent a portable air conditioner through a no longer used wall gas heater
    I could get duck work to reach the gas chimney. About 4 feet if I set it on a table. Before I dismantle the wall heater I thought it might be smart to ask opinions here. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to vent a portable air conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OK to vent a portable air condition through a furnace cold air duct? The way my windows open, it is impossible to vent my portable air conditioner through them. I don't know where else I can vent it. My latest thought is through a cold air duct to the furnace. What do you think? Hope someone...

Must replace vent seals on gas wall heater [ 2 Answers ]

Vent not properly venting on gas wall heater

Portable air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know about recharging the freon in a portable air conditioner? Someone is selling one on craigslist, but says that it needs a recharge, but he doesn't know where or how to get the freon. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Portable Air Conditioner without venting [ 7 Answers ]

I have a large closet that is windowless and I have computers in the room... I need to keep the room cooled and wanted to find an air conditioner that might help me achieve this... any suggestions?

Portable air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a portable air conditioner to cool a 360 sq foot garage which is on the north side of the house. There are no windows except in the garage door. I also need a unit that is reliable and quiet. I have searched the Internet and know more about these units than I ever wanted and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.