Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dond40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Per-diem worker
    I am a employee of a big health care system in NY I work for the co for two years I was a part time worker at one of there location and transfer to another location as a per-diem worker I was working full time hours and I ask my supervisor to cut my hours down to four days a week and she told me if I can't work the full time hours of 40 hours or more I should leave. My supervisor also went and told my co-workers of the incident that she told me to leave and now all my co-worker are calling my phone to tell me she told me to leave is this right for a supervisor to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Soc Worker argued with my boyfriend, he filed complaint, Worker now says he is unsafe [ 1 Answers ]

DCFS Worker is accusing my boyfriend of being abuse and threatening to take action about 'the children's situation' because the Worker herself started an argument with him and he argued back. The very idea of abuse is absurd. DCFS removed my Ex's visitation rights this summer. I am the...

Per diem [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a per diem for my vehicle, they took out medicare and ss but did not take federal or state. They also never paid in themselves for federal or state, then in return added it to to me as income on my w-2, now I have to pay in to the federal government and state. I am not tax exempt . Is...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

Per Diem [ 1 Answers ]

As an employer, we pay per diem. I know I do not report it on their 1099's, but where would I claim it on our company tax return?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.