Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C_White Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 08:07 PM
    Associate degree credit transfer
    Florida State took NEC BRYMAN college AssoFlorida State took NEC BRYMAN college Associate degree in Electronic Engineering Technology credits back in 1988, can I continue my degree online at Florida St.
    aperillo Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2011, 03:00 AM
    If you have a credit card with an outstanding balance and high interest rate, a balance transfer credit card may be right for you.

Source: http://www.creditcards.org/balance-transfer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was charged with 3rd degree theft,I had two credit card of different names [ 5 Answers ]

I was charged with 3rd degree theft,I had two credit card of different names and got searched they found them in my pocket.I did not use them What will happen this is my first offense my record is clean pleaase help me. Thanks to anyone who reply

Title transfer right at the credit union? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in El Paso, TX. I am going to buy a used car. The seller still needs $1000 to pay off the car. He told me that he will go to his credit union with me, pay off the car loan, get the title and transfer the title to me right there. He told me that it is good for me (the buyer) so that...

Associate Degree in USA - First Year Student [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I completed Bachelor's degree in 2001 in India. I moved to USA and I am currently enrolled for Associate Degree in web design (shifting my career) and doing my first year. How should I refer myself? A College freshman/sophomore or a College Junior/Senior or a graduate? The dictionary meaning...

Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find schools that offer this program, they are all LPN to ASN, or RN to BSN, how do I get started at nursing? :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search