Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JNICH1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 10:18 AM
    When to go to hospital
    How far does a pregnant women need to be dialated until she is admitted into the hospital?
    izundu10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 04:43 PM
    At least 3 cm
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 05:53 PM

I won't admit a woman strictly for dilitation. Admission to the hospital will include a contraction pattern as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to go to the hospital [ 4 Answers ]

I am 39 weeks pregnant today, I had my last appointment with my doc before they induce me Sunday, on Monday and I was 2cm dialated and 70% effaced today I am having horrible lower back pain that is not coming in patterns its consistent but gets stronger if I stand or move around it feels kind of...

What to take with me to the hospital [ 10 Answers ]

:D Hello all! :D I was just wondering if there were any specifics on what I should take to the hospital with me when I go into labor? I know I'll need comfortable clothes, toiletries, and the diaper bag with everything for baby... but is there anything else you would recommend? How is...

Out of the Hospital [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My dog just came home from the hospital he was not eating or drinking there. Now at home he is drinking but not eating and getting very thin I mix up kd paste into a syringe to feed him How can I get him to take solid food. He is 13 and had pancreatitis which has subsided. Thanks

View more questions Search