Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryhsande Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 01:50 PM
    I have two casings from WWI engraved with ARGONNE 1918 ?
    I have two spent casings that are engraved ARGONNE 1918 and VEROUN 1918. On the bottom they are marked PDPs 123 117 on the bottom and 37 - 85 on the top. What are they and is there any value in them?

Check out some similar questions!

1918 piano worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much could be the purchase porice of a 1918 Adam Schaaf upright piano in mediocre condition?

Potlights -- Old Casings [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a building that was convered into lofts about 20 years ago. In the kitchen there are four potlights. The potlights have 6" openings. The bulbs look like mini-spotlights (I assume they and the potlight housing units are quite old). There are no baffles/covers on the potlights, so you...

Fitting door casings [ 2 Answers ]

We put 3/4 inch tongue and groove pine on the walls of our new cabin. Now we want to put up 1 x 4 pine for the door casings. The problem is that the door frames were made to use 1/2 inch wallboard so the tongue and groove stick out too far to make a nice fit. Any suggestions?

WWI Military Units [ 13 Answers ]

We cleaned out an old family trunk and found reports of troop movements and battles during WWI. Does anyone know of a military unit probably U.S. Army, where the abbreviation would be "312 M. G. Bn., A. E. F." The reports also mention North East Mallancourt, the Cierges Nantillois road, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.