Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2011, 05:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tearia1999 View Post
    laquency bounds is saying thank you for the information because she is the mistress in this questions. shes a married woman who had an affair with a married man and supposely have a child for this married man....and she thinks its funny...sad...
    This bothers me. I found this in another thread you posted. I also found threads from you going back two years about suing your husband's mistress and other questions about your husband's affair.

Are you saying laquency bounds is the mother of the child in question? If so, how do you know?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2011, 06:48 AM

Seven pages on this thread; three on the other. This entire thing REEKS of troll, especially with the "child's mother" stumbling onto this site, locating these particular threads, knowing who the OP is and then giving her a greenie?

What a waste of time and energy. Time to close.
    tearia1999 Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Yes, laquency bounds is the mother of the child that is in question. How do I know, because when my husband and I was trying to get back together she contacted me by sending me a message on fb saying how she is in love with my husband and I will have the fight of my life to keep him. They met when we were separated... as far as her stumbling on this thread is a shock to me... I received an email when she responded to my post and I'm still trying to figure out how she stumbled across this post... the only thing I can think of is Google different question and that's how she found it.

Jun 26, 2011, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tearia1999 View Post
    Yes, laquency bounds is the mother of the child that is in question. How do i know, because when my husband and i was trying to get back together she contacted me by sending me a message on fb saying how she is in love with my husband and i will have the fight of my life to keep him. they met when we were seperated...as far as her stumbling on this thread is a shock to me....i received an email when she responded to my post and im still trying to figure out how she stumbled across this post....the only thing i can think of is google different question and thats how she found it.
    I still don't see how you know she is the mother. But yes this is a public board and there is enough for a specific enough search to find.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2011, 01:21 PM

-And I will answer the rant on the other, closed thread - I am responding to what YOU posted. That's where I got my information.

If you and the mother of the child want to air this fight in public don't be surprised that people have comments to make.

I think this is one man with very strange likes when it comes to women!

Maybe he enjoys the wife and the mistress slugging it out in public.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 01:54 PM

Well the positive note, if that other person is the child's mother, they are back in Georgia, so they don't have to worry about what is happening in Texas, in fact I think they even have the same internet provider ( different IP address)

Jun 26, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Fr chuck, she did say she was moving back to GA so she can handle her business better... so I guess she did moved back to GA! Thanks for that information.

Jun 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Fr chuck, I promise you I am not betraying to be two people. When I received the email notification saying laquency bounds commented I was shocked... I have no reason to lie and play games. This site has really helped my husband in many ways and if it was not for this site a lot of issues and concerns we had wouldn't have been answered. With the advise I have received from this site helped the abondament charges get dropped. Yes, he has a lawyer, I just like to do my own research. I feel the mother is being messy, because if she was no being messy why would she respond to anything that is being posted. Once she found the site and noticed she was the person in question she should have left it alone, but instead she felt the need to respond and at the end put lmao.. yes, I know this is a public site and anyone can respond, but with this situation she had no need to respond the way she did.

Jun 26, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laquencybounds View Post
    Now that u have invaded my privacy and attempted to announce my location to someone I have taken appropriate actions not to know. I will never use site again
    I've removed your post since I warned you about that type of posting. But I will respond to the quoted portion.

No one has invaded your privacy. You CHOSE to post on this site. By doing so, you gave up some of your privacy by posting on a public site. If you are indeed the person referred to in this thread you are free to set the record straight if any facts are incorrect. But you will only allowed to do so if you adhere to the rules of this site.

If you choose not to use this site again, that is also your prerogative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adultery [ 2 Answers ]

MY HUSBAND Has been having an affair and we own a business with two children he wants the business can he win the business even though he was having an affair and will he be charged because he does not deny it

Is adultery against the law in North Dakota [ 2 Answers ]

Is it against the law in North Dakota to commit adultery... what is the penalty... does it have to be a spouse that complains

What is the law against adultery. Can adulterers be arrested in Louisiana? [ 3 Answers ]

Can adulterers be arrested in Louisiana or Texas? Can a spouse sue an adulterer's partner?

View more questions Search