Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Will2412 Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2011, 08:20 PM
    I did make the adjustment to reflect the actual sum in cash disbursements. I just submitted it and think I am in good shape. I would like to take this time to thank you. You have no clue of how much you helped me. As Im sure you can see through all the questioning I did I am somewhat lost. I am not too good with accounting but have learned so much from you. I appreciate everything :). I will let you know how I did.. I still have to write an explanation of the calculations I did to get the correct totals for the data points chosen as checks, but after all your help I am sure to ace it. I have another project in 2 weeks, hopefully I won't need assistance but if I do I will come a calling. Thank you once again,
    William Kleidon
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 08:29 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write this. It's always nice to know someone appreciated the help. I have lots of vacations coming up - June 12-22 and June 25-July 10. After that I start a new job. I'll help if I can, but as you see time will be tight.

Jun 5, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Outstanding. Your vacations fall right in the period I will need you most. Once again, thank you, it is a great service you provide here. TTYS
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 10:43 AM

I thought I should clarify that my vacations are out of town. I won't be on the computer during those periods.

Jun 17, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Hi this is Will again. @ things, first I would like to thank you again for your prior assistance as I aced that project. Second, I was wondering if you are around to help out with this new project. I know you are supposed to be out of town but thought I would just check for sure. I will post my new problem to the board and see what happens. Thanks, Will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Explanation of how to make a budgeted cash disbursements for merchandise purchases:? [ 5 Answers ]

You have been hired as a new management trainees by Earrings Unlimited, a distributor of earrings to various retail outlets located in shopping malls across the country. In the past, the company has done very little in the way of budgeting and at certain times of the year has experience a shortage...

Budgeted cash disbursements for April are [ 3 Answers ]

I could not figure this out completely, I got $142,000(112,000 april;30,000 march)It doesn't seem right to me but all my other caluclation have not added up to any of the other answers. Help A company has budgeted direct materials purchases of 100,000 on march and 160,000 in April. Past...

Budgeted purchases [ 1 Answers ]

We know that 6,000 units will be sold at 10.50 each. The desired ending inventory is 30% higher than the beginning inventory which was 1,000 units. What would be the budgeted purchases? 6000? 7000? 6300? 7300? Or other amount? Please I need an answer for this... help!

View more questions Search