Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooki007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 11:59 AM
    How much does it cost for arussian lady to get visa passport to live in england
    My russian girlfriend wants to come and live with me in england what is the procedure re passport visa medical and how much does it cost and how long to get it sorted
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2011, 02:20 PM

What has Ghana ran out of women ?

It is called a scam, there is no real women that is going to come, they want you to keep sending money and more money and will find new charges each time.

There is no medical requirement, and cost in US funds would be a few hundred dollars,

Normally they are asking for several thousand at least, then they will tell you they need money in the bank, that they will give back,
    Then they lose their passport, then they get in a accident, they keep asking for money till you figure it out
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 05:00 PM

The best and easiest way is you go to visit her in person for the first time, then if you decide to proceed with the relationship then consider spouse visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of visa and passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the cost of a visa and a passport from Ghana to England.I have been quoted 120 pounds but I think it's a scam.I am just checking for some reassurance.If you could answer this question I'd be most grateful.Many thanks Paul

I'm german but live in england my husband is turkish can he get a german passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm german living in england My husband is turkish can he get a german passport Because I'm german??

Live in england lost my portuguese passport [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in England for 10 years I am originally from portugal I have lost my passport and need a new one I have an id card but it has expired I have tried contacting the portuguese consulate in manchester and I have sent them numerous e-mails no response does anyone know how I can get a new...

Visa and passport cost [ 4 Answers ]

What is the cost of visa and passport from ghana accra

Passport visa cost [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend live in ghana how do I help her get a passport visa the cost for her to come live with me in the us - moved from Relationships -

View more questions Search