Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momof2macs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 10:28 PM
    Need help on a riddle
    Ok I see that it has worked for someone so I am going to give it a try. I have a riddle that I can't figure out. Please help if you can. I appreciate it.

WITH NEEDLE AND NOT A TAILOR,WITH SPADE AND NOT A GARDENER AND WITH CROWN AND NOT A QUEEN... WHO AM I

HINT: IT IS NOT HUMAN

Please help
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2011, 07:59 AM

King of Spades in a deck of playing cards?
    curlylou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 10:59 AM
    2 well known things did the same job in the past.. but one, unlike the other, had many parts that move... any guesses?
    curlylou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 11:01 AM
    2 well known things did the same job in the past.. but one, unlike the other, had many parts that move.. any guesses?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay guys and girls, it's puzzle time. A friend of mine sent this to me. It's supposed to be hard, you right. Anyway, even though it's simple as pie I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Try to solve this puzzle. Apparently only people with an IQ over 120 are able to figure it out. ...

I need help with a riddle [ 5 Answers ]

And I can't figure it out. When I got to work he asked my year of birth. I said, "1962, why?". He said he was just curious then a few minutes later he gave me a 1964 silver quarter with a piece of paper that said, "ottdo wbcmf bgtm' Then a few hours later he gave me more letters, "assq'. He says I...

Here's a riddle! [ 20 Answers ]

You walk into your house and Tom and Betty are dead on the ground with glass all around them and a pudle of water. Frank is asleep on the couch. How did they Die? You can ask me only "yes" or "no" questions and I will answer you! This should be fun!

The riddle [ 6 Answers ]

A well known fashion designer, wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, decided to spend a few days at a rural resort. After a day relaxing, she went for a winter stroll to get some fresh air. That was the last time anyone saw her alive. The autopsy revealed that her death was due to...

View more questions Search