Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawaiianbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Pop server pop3
    Aloha! I am a New Be, Some times when I go to send a reply I grt a pop 3 Server error Message, can you help me. Thank Very Much
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Welcome to AMHD.
    Now the more information that you give us the better we are able to help.
    What is the error message ?
    What operating system?
    What e-mail client ?
    What colour is the sky ?
    Anything else you can think of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my SMTP/POP3 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my orange broadband email account up to Outlook E but when I test account settings it says my incoming and outgoing servers are failing- what are they? Thanks in advancexx

Pop3 server in OE changes to 127.0.0.1 at boot. [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a devil of a time trying to figure out why Outlook Express keeps changing the pop3 server from pop.x.x.x to 127.0.0.1 after I shutdown or reboot. I have to remove all email accounts and reenter to receive emails. Just editing the pop3 server does nothing. I am using WinXP Home SP2,...

Problems with pop3 and smtp [ 2 Answers ]

Basically, I haven't got a clue about this, all I want to do is send an error report but don't know how to set this stuff up.:confused:

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

View more questions Search