Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvmedical Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 07:59 PM
    I graduated from Hollywood Preparatory High School in Hollywood, California in 1986
    I graduated from Hollywood Preparatory High School in Hollywood California that has now closed. Where can I find my High school transcripts.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2011, 08:21 PM

To obtain records from:

* A California public school (K-12), contact the school directly. If the school is closed, contact the local school district or county office of education for assistance. To find contact information on a school, local school district, or county office of education, visit the California School Directory (link below).

California School Directory Search (CA Dept of Education)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is now 20 years old and has not graduated from high school nor is he attending [ 3 Answers ]

School and has no job.. do I still have to wait until he turns 21 ro come off child support?

Movie about a Hollywood Madame [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this made for TV movie about 20 years ago. It was an American movie made either in late 70's or early 80's about a "Hollywood Madame" who had a group of girls in her charge so to speak. I have no idea of the actors names or the title. There were a few story lines going on, one was about a...

How do I retrieve my high school diploma if I graduated in 1999? [ 1 Answers ]

I called the high school that I graduated from and they don't have a copy of my diploma. I lost my "copy" if it was a copy, while moving. I need to provide a copy or show my diploma to a certain college to be accepted. Do I need to contact the company that printed them?

Hollywood & The Media [ 83 Answers ]

Hello: When I read a newspaper or watch a TV newscast, I don't think I'm being lead. I think I'm being talked to. When I see a movie, I don't see someone trying to influence me. I see them trying to entertain me. In my view, these two entities reflect society - they don't lead it. ...

View more questions Search